Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Love

Sorry I've been missing in action for the last month or so but I've been a little busy with my new bundle of joy...and hunger, and crying, and cooing, and dirty diapers! Now that summer is approaching and my husband will be off from work, I hope to be able to get at least one post in a week! I have been working on a cute little album to highlight our first month with baby Liam which I will share in my next post! Right now one 4 by 6 inch page a day during my half hour of free time a night is about all I can accomplish...but, hey, it's better than nothing!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...can't believe that summer is officially around the corner already!!

4 comments:

  1. Jenny
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy. I am sure you are very busy and enjoying Liam to the fullest. Can't wait to see pics of Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Baby Liam! I am so so so happy for you!! xo Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please!! I must see more of him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little tootsie! Big hugs to you Jenny. Looking forward to more posts and more baby Liam.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete