Friday, January 21, 2011

December Revisited

Happy weekend!! I finally got around to taking some pictures of my December album. I purchased the album from the very sweet and talented Debee Campos. I think I've mentioned her work before on my blog. If you've never visited her blog called Art as Life, you must stop by. She just opened a new etsy shop, Inspire Lovely, which is stocked with all sorts of sunshiny (probably not a word) goodness!!
So here is my little guy with his Christmas outfit on, all ready to deck the halls...

The cover of the album, inspired by Debee. The "flowers" are actually red sequins which I french knotted onto the cardstock.
The toy soldier on the left is a fun pull toy that was my husband's when he was a boy. I thought the handprint was a great idea to look back on and remember how small Liam was!
Liam's Christmas ornament for 2010...picked out by mommy at mommy's favorite store, Anthropologie!! Can't go wrong with anything from there!!

Daddy and Liam playing the African drums during a "music lesson" over the holiday break. The style of this page was inspired by a new blog I've been reading by Vee Jennings.
That's just a sampling of some of the pages. I was happy with myself that I am finally using the sewing machine that I got for Christmas last year!! I haven't sewed one piece of fabric with it, but sure have stitched a lot of paper using it!! Lots of fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny it's just precious but of course you have the BEST subject to work with! Your little guy is the cutest sweetie pie. Hope you're having a fun weekend.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete