Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hawaii Mini Album Part 2

As promised, here are some final pictures of the mini album from our Hawaiian vacation. Wow! Two blog posts in one week...I feel like I've really accomplished something, and it's only Tuesday! :P

One of the biggest "adjustments" of traveling with a baby was the lack of time to get a Starbucks in the airport! That is always something I look forward to right before boarding the plane but, alas, no time for Starbucks after you get the full pat down search and no extra hands to hold a drink. *sigh* Once I got on the plane, I was craving some kind of goodness and thankfully they sold these dark chocolate candy bars on the plane which were the most delicious combination of salty and sweet.....there were angels singing!~

The cover....

We went to the Red Dirt Shirt Factory featured on Dirtiest Jobs on TV. Rich bought a T-shirt, but I have yet to wash it since it needs it's own wash cycle or it will turn everything RED!

Thanks for checking back...enjoy the rest of your week!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your album! We went to Kauai in August and I'm still working on it!!! We'll have to compare notes!!! Michelle

    ReplyDelete