Friday, April 8, 2011

BE. Inspired...

We were off from work this week since it was our district's spring break. *sigh* I had a couple of friends over to craft on Thursday. The theme of the day was Be Inspired and we decorated a wooden block with lots of bright papers and inspirational sayings. I added a few details to my dining room to set the mood....

(Created from the new Pink Paislee line called "Soiree"...LOVE these papers!)

Some bright colors to tie in with the black and white...
(Poster from etsy seller Katie Daisy.)

A few postcard images from the etsy shop Inspire Lovely along with other odds and ends collected from around my studio....
Really a great afternoon! These gals are a group of friends who I have known ever since I got my first teaching job here in California, and they have continued to be my very best support system through many ups and downs. They are the kind of friends that you may not see for a few months, but you can pick up with them right from where you left off and feel like you just talked yesterday! I was really in need of some serious girl chat time and a few reassuring words. Many of them already emailed me to thank me for a fun day, but I hope they know how much they did for me in return just by being a good friend!

1 comment:

  1. I made sure to check out all your beautiful work that day. Your house is full of inspiration, I love it!

    ReplyDelete