Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

Christmas, of course!! I can't believe it's already the holiday season! Lots to be thankful for this holiday...family, friends, good health, a home full of love, and other small miracles! And it wouldn't be the holiday season without some Christmas cookie baking! I'm in a cookie exchange this next weekend so I'm going to be making an old-fashioned recipe from my grandmother...almond raspberry cookies. You know- one of those standards that you can probably find in a Betty Crocker cookbook from the 1940s, but those are the best because they stand the test of time. I also have to make a recipe page for each of the gals in the group so we can walk away with a book of cookie recipes. Here are some June Cleaver look-alikes that I am going to incorporate into my pages. I sure wish all of these housewife fembots could help me bake the 90 cookies I need!!! Wish me luck- I'm off to start mixing!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! So glad you left a comment on my blog...I love, love, love your June Cleaver's!! I'm so excited that I will be taking one home soon :) I'm looking forward to Saturday! See you then!
    XO
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete