Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crafting and Feelin' Groovy

I recently finished another project using one of Kim's wooden pieces...this time a wooden box. I have needed something cute to put my CDs in that I listen to while creating. As luck would have it, this box is the exact same width as a CD case! Given the purpose of the box, I then decided to decorate it with a sort "peace, love and rock n' roll" style. I used some images from Papaya to decorate the sides and give it some grooviness.





Speaking of music, I'm in need of some fresh tunes to groove to while in my studio. Does anyone out there have any recommendations of music they've been listening to lately??
Have a great week ahead...if you're here in southern CA, be sure to stay dry!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You probably have heard of this band by now, but I'm SO into Silversun Pickups. I'm loving the wings on the box, very rock-n-roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny it's gorgeous!!! YOU clever girl YOU! I love it... funky and very cool! A showpiece!

    It was great seeing you on Saturday. I am soooo happy and YOU know why!

    Have a wonderful holiday Darlin'!

    Hope to see you again soon early next year.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete