Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweet Dreams Baby

Been busy creating a few baby boy items for the new room. I just LOVE the new Chic Bebe Boy Collection by Teresa Collins! I kept searching for just the right paper line to create a banner from and when I saw this release, I knew it was just perfect! I apologize that the letters are not posted in order, but the banner spells the word "DREAM". I'm hoping that the power of suggestion will help him to sleep soundly...LOL! I know...I'm probably the one dreaming!! There's no harm in being optimistic!







2 comments:

  1. woo hoo A BOY!! I was so excited I was having a little boy, and although I still "ohhh and ahh" over all the darling baby girl clothing... I love my sweet little boy with his sticky hands and dirty face and tiny round little belly... Boys are great! Congrats!! Your banner looks awesome... and um... yeah... good luck with that DREAM stuff when it comes to sleeping... I found nursing in bed helped us all get a lot more sleep then I had thought possible esp those first couple months!! Im so happy for you!!!
    xo
    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cutie.

    eeekkk this is fabulous!!
    You sure were missed last week.
    im so happy for you. a boy!! woo hoo.
    hope to see you soon.
    oxoxo,
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete