Saturday, September 4, 2010

His Story

I've been trying my best to document Liam's first months with us. I've found that the mini album is a new mom's best friend, allowing you to document those first memories with a minimal amount of time, effort, and supplies. Back in July, I saw this cute album posted by Ali Edwards and decided I had to make my own! After gathering up the supplies she listed, here is my own version....
The cover is a great canvas album from Pink Paislee with a Jenni Bowlin rub-on.
Ali had some digital files of these little word cards on her website, but I decided to just make my own using shipping tags with the top cut off.
I little bit of Maya Road paint mist and some Japanese tape...two of my new favorite art supplies...not to mention my brand new Fuji Instax Mini camera which hubby bought me for our anniversary...LOVE these little pictures!! So sweet!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!! Wishing you lots of sunshine in your little corner of the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment