Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone out there has had a positive productive start to the new year!! It seems like just yesterday we were putting up the Christmas tree and now it's Martin Luther King Day weekend! I've been busy with lots of creative projects even though it doesn't look like it on my blog. I had some computer problems over the holidays so I didn't want to load pictures onto it if I was going to have to buy a new one. The glitches seem to be worked out so I'm going to try to play catch up and post some things I've been up to later this weekend. Here is one of the very best things I've been up to...watching this little guy grow!! He's almost 9 months old..wow! Not crawling yet but everyone tells me not to rush it and enjoy having my house in one piece.

A few other things that kept me busy in the last month were the December Daily album, although it turned out to be just a December album...no daily! I also signed up for the One Little Word year long class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. That really has helped to get me excited about 2011! My word for the year is NURTURE...I think you can guess why! Lots to nurture in the year ahead...for myself and others. See you back here later this weekend...enjoy the warmth and sunshine if you are in southern CA!

2 comments: