Friday, March 25, 2011

Love U Mini Book


I just completed the Valentine-themed mini book that I started back in February... well, I actually finished it about a week ago but took a break from the regularly scheduled programming for the very fabulous Moulin Rouge Artistic Affaire which was as amazing as expected!!! (Sorry..no pics of the event..too caught up in a whirlwind of creating and having a good time to take pictures!) However, I finally had a moment to snap a few pics of the book today so here they are!! I ordered the book from here..she sends you all the pages with some extra embellishments. I then dig into my much-too-large stash and add lots of other goodies.

Our first beach "practice" trip before going to Hawaii....


The cover is actually clear acrylic so the first page with the cut-out heart shows through...


I'm not too fabulous with the sewing machine, but I was kinda proud of my "L" for Liam. I got the idea for the saying from the etsy shop "Sparkle Power" where I recently ordered this cute poster!


I have a few more pics I will post later this weekend...thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I especially love the La La Love page. The L turned out great!

    ReplyDelete