Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bonus Swap Treat

I've been busy working on some of the swap projects for this event in another week...can't believe it's almost here!!! I am so excited to soon be hanging out with many of my friends whom I haven't seen since the summer or since Kim's last event in May.  Of course, I'm also looking forward to the awesome classes with some great artists from whom I've long been wanting to learn some new techniques.  

I am hosting a Soul Inspired Canvas swap at the event where participants make an artistic canvas for their partner with a quote of their partner's choosing.  Since I have a small group of participants, I decided to create a little thank you for their participation.

Hope they like them!!!!  I had lots of fun creating these!  I'm also looking forward to swapping canvases with my sweet partner, Jessi!  She made me the most amazing decorated vintage bottle over the summer, which she now sells in her etsy shop.  Check them out!  I'm off to add some finishing details to her canvas....have a great Friday!! 
  


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... I just love your style, Jenny! Can't wait to see everything in person. AND YOU in person too! Have a great week. I hope it goes fast!!
    xoxo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete