Friday, July 1, 2011

Father's Day Pages

I managed to create three different layouts with all of the pictures I took while on our hike on Father's Day. Most of the papers I used came from the recent "Countryside" Collection by Studio Calico...love all of their stuff!!

B is for "boys"... I really loved this picture from the back with Liam on hubby's back.



Liam's hat kept getting pushed over his face by the overhang of the carrier...this was one of the many positions it fell into during the hike.


I read lots of blogs with scrapbook layouts and try to vary my style to stretch myself. This last one was the most challenging because it was most unlike what I would normally do, but I liked how it turned out.
I hope everyone has a fun-filled holiday weekend!! Soak in the sunshine!



1 comment:

  1. So sweet Jenny! A real treasure to keep and enjoy forever. Just imagine the day when you sit with your grown son and look though all the beautiful books you've made.

    Have a great 4th weekend.
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete