Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rockin' out with this girl...


                                            Photo courtesy of No Doubt Tour  Images

Last night we went to see No Doubt in concert.  I was lucky to get these tickets as this is one of the last dates on their tour.   The show was sooo awesome...only reinforced to me that if I were a rock star, I'd want to be Gwen!  I also wish that all my working out would produce the six-pack abs that she was sporting.  Ahhh...maybe in the next life!  The audience was predominantly made up of women, but during the song, I'm Just a Girl, she made the men all yell out, "I'm just a girl!"  I was seriously thinking, "Hmph...you all couldn't handle even one-half of being a girl."  LOL!  What is that saying? Anything you can do, I can do better...well, girls kick butt and Gwen proved that last night!  

2 comments:

  1. What Fun! I saw Gwen and No Doubt at the "Pond" (before it became the Honda Center) when they were videotaping their Tragic Kingdom Tour. What a great concert it was. So glad to hear that they haven't lost their touch!
    Xo
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did you see her In San Diego? With Panic at the Disco?
    Our Son-in-law who's in Panic at the disco opened up for her in Vegas,he said she and her band were very very nice!
    Guess you've got good taste (: Found you through Scrappy Jessi Welcome.
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete