Monday, August 17, 2009

Go green


Green tea, that is...this is my newest source of "energy" for crafting my days away.  Last month, they featured this edible green tea in Romantic Homes magazine.  It is 100% pure Japanese Sencha green tea ground into a powder.  The price seemed kind of expensive at first, but then you realize that you only need to use 1/4 tsp. per 8 oz. drink.  This powder allows you to make green tea lattes at home that taste just like the kind you order at that famous coffee chain we all spend too much money at.  
And...with this sugar-free vanilla powder from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, some ice, and a blender, you can whip up green tea frappucinos any time the urge strikes..bonus!!  They are so yummy (and addicting)!!!  
Supposedly, you can also use the green tea powder in various other recipes such as green tea cookies and muffins.  However, I think one green tea addiction is sufficient for now! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...looks delicious, I love tea lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, but I'm not so sure I like green tea! Bring me a taste for Artsitic Affair! Do you drink coffee? I can bring you some of my yummy Vietnamese instant 3 in 1 coffee!

    Actually, I bet you don't drink coffee if you drink green tea....

    ReplyDelete