Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Isn't that what Frosty the Snowman says when he comes to life that first day?  I thought it fitting that I, too, begin my very first day of this blog with those same sentiments!  After months of wondering if I could figure out the technology side of this whole blog world, I have finally taken the plunge...thanks in large part to the support of many fabulous women along the way!  This girl has been especially wonderful in nudging me along and I appreciate all her support.  I've always remembered this quote I once heard from Oprah, "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."  The past year has been filled with moments of meeting new friends, learning from incredibly talented women, and becoming a better artist and individual because of those experiences.  Finally beginning a blog is just another step along this journey, and I am so glad to be sharing it with whomever wants to come along for the ride!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland Jenny!!! I am so thrilled that you have joined us in this incredibly fun-filled land of amusement! What a wonderful FIRST post you have here. Frosty was always one of my favorite holiday shows - I still watch it every year if happen to catch it playing.

    I am tickled that you have a blog and your blog name is perfectly dreamy too!

    Yay!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy

    Happy B I R T H DAY

    Baby Blogger !

    Congratulations !

    Hope this is the beginning of Lots O' Fun

    xo-S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, me! I want to come along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah! Happy bday! love the look of your new blog! can't wait to share your link with others and add it to my blog roll! oh and now to read it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny,
    Love the look of your new blog! Welcome to blogland....you are now on my blogline fav's! It's about time (lol). Enjoy the balance of your summer....see you in September!
    xo
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz Cumpleanos Miss Jenny!! How exciting!! I look forward to reading your future journey!!! Happy August and I look forward to seeing you in Sept!! xo, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousin started me bloggin in July. She helped me set it up and everything. I didn't think I would be able to do it or keep up but it has been so much fun. I never have to buy another magazine again. I just browse in blogland. So much creativity and inspiration to be found. It's absolutely amazing! Best wishes to you, :)

    ReplyDelete